Wednesday, March 9, 2016

2014 Disneyland Half Marathon

The Disneyland Half Marathon is a race I always look forward to. I ran it in 2010 as my first half marathon (and first race ever). I love dressing up for Disneyland races.

This year I went with Ariel. Like alway, I laid my outfit out the night before so I could sleep in a little more in the morning. 

I painted those sea shells myself!

This is my 4am smile. 


The first 4 miles or so are inside the parks  and then it's off to the streets of Anaheim. 


I always love running through Angels Stadium with all the boy and Girl Scouts cheering us on. 


Then it's back toward Disneyland for the finish. 


Another runDisney race complete!


I think my niece liked my medal. 


I like that Disney gives a little snack box after you finish along with a bottle of water and a bottle of Powerade. 


Pretty fancy medal! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment