Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Go Tape



A few months ago I was given the opportunity to try Go Tape.  

I (thankfully) haven't had any aches or pains to try it out on but after completing a 9 mile run last week I was having a really bad pain under my 2nd toe.  

I Goggled all sorts of home remedies from different exercises to these little pads that you stick inside your shoes.  Nothing helped!  It was painful to walk, let alone run. I was determined to go for a run today since I have the Disneyland Half Marathon coming up very soon!  

Then I remembered the Go Tape!


I followed an online tutorial for "ball of foot" application and went for my run.  I'll spare you the pictures of my foot.

I'm happy to say I ran 3.1 miles and my foot feels good!  I didn't notice the tape on my foot as I ran and quite a few hours and a shower later and it's still on.  

I wasn't sure how kinesiology tape even worked but there's a great write up on the Go Tape website.  Click here to learn all about how it works. HERE

I definitely plan to buy more Go Tape in the future.  It comes in a few different colors and I really want the pink.  

Have you ever tried kinesiology tape?  For what type of issue?  Did it work?  Let me know in the comments below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment