Friday, June 3, 2016

Runner Crate Review


I was given the opportunity to try Runner Crate. Runner Crate is a monthly subscription box filled with runner goodies and their version of bling. 

According to their website each box contains:

6-8 Curated Runner Products Avg. $60+ Value in Every Box
Gourmet Runner Foods and Handcrafted Body Essentials
Amazing Runner Goods made with Pure Ingredients
Glowing Monthly Bling to Hang Up

The box I received looked like it was pretty packed.



It bursting at the seams!

Upon opening it this is what I found. 

Looks like a lot of stuff!


There were 8 items included. 


6 food items, 1 piece of gear and Star Wars bling!

The first thing I tried was the beam dragonfruit maqui berry hot cereal.  I can't say I was a fan. 




Next was the ProTings. They weren't bad and I'd like to try other flavors.

 


I dipped an apple in the Chocolate Almond Butter and it was so good!



The Justin's Classic Almond Butter with pretzels made a great snack.



I'm not a big fish person so I didn't try the Epic Bar.





The Go Raw bar was so good!




The non-edible item was a waist pouch.  I used it on a hike and it came in handy.



Last but not least is the light up bling.  Each month they include a challenge with the Runner Crate to be completed in order to earn your bling.

If you want to try Runner Crate use discount code SARAHROCKS and save 10%!

What other types of monthly subscriptions do you enjoy?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment